Monday 31 August 2009

Introduction

Hi thanks for stopping at my new blog. This new blog is mainly going to be all the landscape photos that I take. I don't know how long it will last. I might remove it sooner or later but I decided to give it a try. I'm still keeping my old blog for my every day work so that is my official blog but this is just one to store my Photos. Please feel free to make any of these pictures as your wallpapers. You might want to tell me first because I would like to know. I beg you to comment on what you think of the Photos. Anyway for my first post I will do pictures of the Holiday we had in Cardigan. These are all pictures from are holiday.



























1 comment:

r4i software said...

It contain very nice picture and photos .You put very natural photo in post.This is really a very nice Blog i liked this blog it contain very nice and useful information .You share very nice data with us.thank you for this one.