Wednesday 16 June 2010

Pictures of the homeschool weak-end

Not long ago; I spent my weak end at this church. It was a weak end for home-educators, and while I was there; I took Photos. Well, I'm sure I didn't need to tell you that because I have the pictures on hear. Sorry, I know I said this blog was strictly for landscapes. But there were thing of all different categories; and I didn't want to like Upload things to different blogs, so if you don't mind I'm going to put some of all categories oh hear.





































4 comments:

Elspeth said...

Thanks for putting up these photos, Alex! It was such a good weekend, wasn't it? I really enjoyed looking at these- as I didn't take very many this year.
Elspeth

Alexander Mark said...

Yes!It was a good weakend; I really enjoyed it this year. Thanks for you're comment :)
Alex.

Ffion said...

Wow, these are great pics! really brought back memories :') you seem to be particularly good at flower shots :)
Ffion

Ffion said...

Wow. These are great pics! Really brought back memories! You should blog more often. :) You have a knack of capturing the best moments! :)
Ffion