Thursday 22 July 2010

Rora House

About a year ago on my, "Thought From Alex" blog, I said that I was going on holiday at 'Rora House', which is a sort of camp for home-educators, and if I remember correctly; I said that I'd bring my Camera to it and show you the Photos. Well, unfortunately I didn't because I forgot to bring my Camera, so I had no Photos to show you. However I went to Rora House this year as well, and this year; I rememberd to bring my Camera and did get some good Photos. Some of them are bellow. I might put some of the pictures of the events on my other blog.



















2 comments:

Philip Mackereth said...

Really nice photos Alex! Its great to see some pics of Rora, to bring back the memories! Hope you enjoyed the week as much as I did!

Alexander Mark said...

I certainly enjoyed it! Thanks for your comment :)